It's nice to meet you
Apple message is a top-rated message service among iPhone and iPad users. Also, you can start a group chats with iMessages. Some peoples are creating groups without reason. They keep adding peoples and send messages. So, getting much notification daily and it does disturb our works. So at that time, how to handle this situation? Are you trying to find a way to how to leave a group chat on iPhone and iPad? In this article, we will provide the best two methods which you can get away from unwanted group conversations.
If you want to stop notification and keep group chat without leaving it, you can follow this method first.
1.Open Message app on your iPhone or iPad.
2.Select the group conversation which you want to leave.
3.Now on the top, there is a group name, tap on it.
4.Now you can see audio, facetime, and info.
5.You need to tap on info and go to the next page.
6.With that info page, you can find more options to select.
7.Find an option named Hide Alerts option.
8.Toggle switch on to Hide Alerts option, and you will no longer get any group notification.
If you want to leave a group chat, you can follow this method.
How to a leaving group chat permanently on iMessage.
1. Open the messaging app and tap on group conversation you want to leave.
2. Now tap on the group name on top of the chat page.
3. On that option, select info and go to the next page.
4. Scroll down and find the Leave this Conversation option and tap on it.
5. Now you will get a popup and ask again Leave this Conversation.
6.Tap on it and confirm to Leave this Conversation.